Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Happy 101 Post Office!!!!!!

I was asked to shoot 101 people ranging from 0 to 100 years-old.(Real people).
This project is for the coming Japanese New Year Card season.
It took me 4 days to finish the entire session. Also you can never imagine meeting all different ages of people in such a short period.That was indeed a great experience and I am so proud that I was given the opportunity to photograph them as a foreigner living in Japan.
After these experience, I tell myself that I will continue to capture and enjoy the wonderful moment as much as the person could present infront of my lens.
Please remember to double click on the person until you get to view the close up expression of everyone. 0 to 100 years old.
I wish I could have an exibition on this project and to give laughter and happiness to people around the world.
Here is the website you can reach:
Please enjoy.

http://www.yubin-nenga.jp/101nin/index.html


1 comment:

佩芩 said...

Thanks for making me smile before I sleep tonight. It's a wonderful project!